Is your child with rhinos? Then they’ll love learning more about their favourite mammal in Rhinos: The Ultimate Rhino Book for Kids!
Featuring over 100 exciting rhino facts illustrated with beautiful hi-res photos and a fun quiz and puzzles, this interactive book is perfect for rhino-loving readers aged 9+.
- Rhino Characteristics
- The Daily Lives of Rhinos
- Birth to adulthood
- Rhino Species
- Rhino Conservation
- And more…
The content is challenging enough for curious learners, while the visual imagery brings the more complex concepts to life, making it suitable for earlier readers with adult supervision.
Rhino facts sample:
- The word rhinoceros comes from two Greek words: rhino, meaning nose and ceros meaning horn.
- There are five species of rhinoceroses—two live in Africa and the other three live in Asia.
- You can tell the two rhinos apart by the shape of their lips—the black rhino has a pointed, or hooked, lip, while the white rhino has a much wider lip.
- The rhino’s horn is made entirely of keratin—the same substance that our hair and nails are made of.
After learning exciting facts about rhinoceroses, children can test their knowledge in the quizzes and puzzles at the end.
Scroll up and order your copy of The Ultimate Rhino Book for Kids today.
Learn more about your favourite giant mammal in the Ultimate Rhino Book for Kids. 100+ rhino facts, photos, quizzes and more.
Can’t get enough of animals? Check out our other bestselling animal books for kids!