Sprinkle Some Festive Cheer On Your Christmas Trivia Game!
Deck the halls with… facts? Oh yes! Jenny Kellett, the maestro of mind-boggling tidbits, presents the inaugural Christmas edition of her bestselling “HUGE Book of Amazing Facts,” freshly wrapped for 2023 and full of Christmas trivia.
Packed tighter than a Christmas stocking, discover over 700 jolly Christmas trivia facts that will ho-ho-ho their way into your brain. These aren’t just any facts; they’re hand-picked, candy cane sweet, and occasionally nuttier than your Aunt’s Christmas fruitcake.
Sneak a Peek Under the Tree
- Evergreens aren’t just about the holiday spirit; ancient Egyptians and Romans had a soft spot for them too during winter solstice.
- The “We wish you a Merry Christmas” tune? Back in the day, it was less ‘wishing’ and more ‘demanding’!
- Male reindeer shed their antlers in early December, while females keep theirs through the winter. So, technically, Rudolph would likely be female!
- Rockefeller’s Christmas tree started as… well, let’s just say, modest. But it’s grown in more ways than one!
- And hundreds more jolly Christmas trivia facts!
Facts All Wrapped Up in Categories
From “Christmas Around the World” to “The Economics of Christmas,” there’s something in this festive fact treasury for everyone. And if you’ve got a penchant for pop culture, a hankering for history, or even a weakness for winter wildlife – we’ve got a chapter for you.
Perfect for Yuletide Family Fun
Whether you’re young or just young at heart, this is the ideal read for family gatherings by the fireplace. Warning: might contain some mistletoe mischief!
Amp up the holiday vibes and impress the in-laws or that one cousin who thinks they know everything. It’s the season of giving, after all. Why not gift some festive knowledge with the most up-to-date Christmas trivia book around?